My sketchbook runneth over, it seems! It's been many years that I've had this many different ideas in my head for so many different projects. Of course, this is the same time my job is at the peak of activity, so time is limited. Ugh! So much I want to do!
* Working on a large submission for Game-Art-HQ
's Mario Blacklist collab.
* Still got four Eevee Evolutions to finish.
* Got into Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so I have some sketches of that.
* Even got some MLP:FIM ideas buzzing in my head.
* Not to mention all the other sketches from last summer waiting to be done.
I founded two new DA groups VideoGameMenagerie
which keep me always looking for new submissions. Also, I was put in charge of revitalizing and reorganizing SpoonyExperimentFC
which was a smashing success, I feel. In addition, I contribute daily to NintendoPlatinum
. In short, I am more active in the art community than I have been since I graduated college and I am /loving/ it!
However, sadly, I have far less time now than I did when I was in college. Work, home, errands and the need for rest before having to repeat it all the next day. I wonder if there's a way to slow down Earth's rotation so I can have a few more hours to each day. I'm sure it won't be /too/ catastrophic.
Ah, well. There's my ramble. Not enough time to do things as swiftly as I'd like, but many different things are on the way!